Collective Baby Haul!

Yes I know, I am only 12 weeks pregnant and I have gone a bit crazyyy on the baby clothes. I do have an excuse though!

Of course every second week I have my beautiful step-children home, and well they have needs just as a little baby would. So through the course of my pregnancy, I will be picking up a few things here and there that are on clearance to cut costs so I can still buy Trinity and Xander the things they need, pay school fee's etc. So that is my excuse really :D


I got this cute little panda beanie as an impulse buy from Best & Less for $5 approx.


I managed to get this little nifty on-the-go dummy sanitiser from Safeway when they were on special. I got the Milton Dummy Sanitiser pot for roughly $7-8 and the tablets for it for $4. I am very happy to have this little nifty beast in my nappy bag.



I managed to get these wonderful Closer to Nature dummies pretty cheap as well. Target had a baby clearance sale recently in my local store, I got two packs from there for $5 and also got one from Coles for $3.50.


I got these two adorable teething toys from Coles in Warrnambool recently on clearance for $2 each. BARGAIN!!!


I also managed to get another Tommee Tipee Teether from Target for $5, which is one of my more recent buys!


I think bubs will be all set hygiene wise for a little while with an awesome steal I managed to get from target. It came with all the body care products, face wipes and a book in a cute little basket for $15. It was a good bargain.


Our child will most likely have eczema as Adrian, Trinity and Xander have suffered from it. I picked up a few of the Brauer Natural Baby Shampoo's for $4 each approx, from Safeway. This product is eczema friendly.


I also have this gorgeous little baby book that I brought from Target for $15.


I also have these two light green baby swaddles that I brought at Toyworld for $10 for the two. They are absolutely beautiful :)


I have already gone a bit crazy on the unisex clothes recently. This set of 5 Body Suits from Target were on clearance for $14. A very good cheap buy!


When I seen this body suit in Best & Less I loved it straight away. This cost me $5.



Last but not least, these two sets of 3 body suits, cost me $10 each and they are well just cute!

I also have a few other items that I have not pictured. I got a foam play mat from Target for $10, and Essendon Hoodie from Best & Less for $18 and a few items that I have brought off Etsy :)

I hope you have enjoyed my first Collective Baby Haul :)


BabyBottles.com.au

Comments

Popular Posts