Etsy Seller: Raenne



Recently, I have found my love for Etsy. Especially now that I am preparing for baby.
I have chosen to buy a lot of my baby items off eBay as items will be of a better quality than cheap store brought items and more to my tastes. I know that sounds vain, but I can literally find what I want, when I want it.

I have recently found a love for an Etsy seller Raenne.
Her store can be found at:
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/raenne

I had taken advantage of sales on her store and chose a matching bib and burp cloth.
Both items cost me $5 each and postage is only a bargain at $2 and an extra $1 per extra item.
AMAZING!




So above is my burp cloth and bib that I received.
Both items are really well made and well the fabric is just way too adorable. I have had a thing for the mustache craze even before it became "popular".

The contact between myself and the store owner was amazing, 
Postage was very fast.

I give this wonderful seller a 5 out of 5 stars and well. I have already repurchased!

Comments

Popular Posts