Hansells vs. Easiyo | Yoghurt Makers

Before you read, I have moved to a new website;
https://ourlittleclan.home.blog

I have been asked a LOT by people to compare Hansells and Easiyo Yoghurt Makers.
So that is exactly what I am going to do, and please remember that these are my opinions and you will still need to give it a shot!

Functionality and Looks
So they function pretty much the same. They both make yoghurt easily and effortlessly, and are very convenient to have. They function exactly the same and you can use whichever brand in each.
Personally I like the looks of Hansells better as it is just a plain simplistic white and the containers don't have a giant branding on them. Plus I am not a huge fan of Red which really turned my off the Easiyo Yoghurt maker. But I do have their smaller green 500g yoghurt maker as I do like the green and found it better to make my kiddies yoghurt. I found in the Hansells system, the 500g containers do tend to leak, but I have no problem with the 1kg containers. Also, the Easiyo system is a little more sleek, so if you have a smaller kitchen, you may prefer that.
Overall I do like Hansells better in regards to looks, as I am not really a fan of the retro look to Easiyo.

Cost
I have to admit, I find Hansells a lot cheaper, which is why I chose to try that system first. The normal price of the Hansells System is $20 but you can make two 500g tubs at a time or one 1kg tub so really it is a 2-in-1 as opposed to Easiyo which has a 1kg unit and a 500g unit. The cost of the 1kg Easiyo unit is $23.50 and the 500g Easiyo unit is $14.45. The sachet cost I do find on special a lot at coles when it comes to buying Hansells, but their normal price is a lot cheaper than Easiyo.

Sachets & Flavours
So if you buy a Hansells system, don't stress as you can make the Easiyo sachets in it and vice versa. So don't stress about buying two systems. In regards to flavours, I find Easiyo to be very strong, especially with their fruit flavours. If you have sensitive teeth I would give Easiyo a skip, and Hansells flavoured Yoghurt is a little lighter which I love as it gives you the flexibility to add fresh fruit, or even some pureed fruit. If you love stronger tastes, then head straight for Easiyo. I will put a video below showing Hansells. Easiyo does have a larger flavour variety, but what I love about Hansells is they have a kids range. Which is really what prompted me to try Hansells first. I was more so very happy I could get a kids range that I could give to my bubby as well as kids.




Comments

Popular Posts