20 Weeks Update ♥





Well we have now reached our midway point of 20 weeks.
We got to see our bubba for an intense 1 and a half hour ultrasound and came home with beautiful pictures of bubs face.

Monday, the kiddo's decided they wanted to play photographers and took some photo's of my tiny 20 week bump. They are more and more excited every day.

Morning Sickness:
My morning sickness stopped at about 15 weeks which I am so thankful for! So happy about that!
It does come back and haunt me for a day, here and there, which isn't so bad at all.
Eating is awesome now! I can keep a meal down and can even have a coffee every now and then. Coffee seemed to be the worst to aggravate morning sickness.

Cravings:
Oh I love my awesome cravings and have had them most of the way through.
Most will say it's majority of the time salty or sweet. I agree with that. Majority of my cravings have been for Salt and Vinegar Chips, which I didn't find bad when I had my morning sickness as it really settled my belly and was the one food that didn't come up.
I do occasionally crave sweet things, like carrot cake and eclairs, but not very often.
Another thing that I have loved is smoked cheese on crackers. Yum!

Nursery:
We live in a 3br home, so bubs will be sharing with us for a while which I am not fussed about at all.
We have our bassinet, and a few things have started. I wont be buying a cot until bubs is ready to move into a cot. Just to save space. Now I am on the hunt for my drawers, and I'm going to get some floating shelves to go above the drawers for my baby collectibles. I'm not going to fancy at all.

Movement:
I have felt baby move. Not very often that I notice it though. At 18 weeks I got a whopper of a kick.
I was lying down with my cat Maysie, and bubs gave a whopping kick that scared my cat. She hissed, screeched and jumped of the bed. My poor kitty didn't know what to think at all.

So far this pregnancy has been brilliant.
Bubs is healthy, and that is all I can ask for.
Everything is running smooth, I have a wonderful midwife and doctor which I am so happy about! It is all smooth sailing at the moment.
I will check in with a pregnancy update again soon :D

Comments

Popular Posts