DIY Maternity Shoot (37 Weeks)





As many of my readers know, we are a low income family. Things like photographers for photo shoots can take months of saving.
I'm now towards the end of my pregnancy. Unfortunately, I've had a huge hiccup with my phone and lost my weekly belly shots I had been taking since I first found out I was pregnant at 5weeks. Such a depressing moment but I suppose that it shows I shouldn't trust technology so much. Now what I am left with is a few 20 Week photo's on Facebook with the kids (thank gosh I posted them), and a few photo's I had shared with everyone on my blog, instagram and Facebook.

I was so disappointed in myself for relying on my phone so much.
I needed something, so Adrian came home with a nice dress for me, and my idea kicked in. Take some photo's myself. I didn't need fancy, just something to show my daughter when she is older.

I put on my new dress, done my hair, and put some makeup on. All it took was a camera on a tripod, and a camera that allowed photo's to be taken in 10 second intervals, or timed photo's.

out of hundreds of shots, I did end up with a couple nice shots, which I then edited on Pic Monkey. I was happy with these. Not professional photo's, but in my opinion, just nice enough.

Just goes to show you don't need to have a million dollars at the ready to make the most of everything ♥

Comments

Popular Posts