The Gro Company Growswaddle Baby Swaddle Review


As a first time Mum, third time parent, and a thrive for blogging, I am always on the hunt for new products that will work for me, and be good quality for my bub.

Recently, I was sent the GroSwaddle from The Gro Company to try for Miss Eleanor.


I was sent a beautiful lady bug and polka dot print swaddle.
The swaddle is 100% cotton and absolutely adorable, am I right?

When offered to try this product I was really attracted to it for a number of reasons.
One being I am not an overly confident swaddler with a muslin square, and also, there is less material in this than a muslin square.

Elle was born in February right in the midst of the heat. The day we left hospital it was 35 degree's outside. A bit warm for my poor bubba. When we got home she was swaddled in this with just a singlet on to protect her from the air conditioner as well as keep her feeling safe but also at an appropriate temperature.

I have found the swaddle to be very easy to use, warm but not too warm for her, and just downright adorable. This is such a good swaddle, just a singlet and swaddle on hot days (22 degree's inside, and to protect from the aircon) and coverall and swaddle on those chilly days. It is an all rounded product in regards to swaddling.

I also found I got the tautness of the swaddled a lot more tight and comfortable for her in this as apposed to the muslin square. I am very interested to see how this performs with her arms out when she is a bit older. 


The best bit that is so handy for all those first time mummies.
On the back of the packaging it has a small table to tell you what to swaddle your baby in according to the weather as a rough guide. This has come in VERY handy for me as a first time Mum :)

I give this product two big thumbs up.
Once again thank-you everyone for reading and I look forward to the comments if you have any questions :)

Gro Swaddles:
http://au.gro-store.com/swaddles.html

Comments

Popular Posts