Organix Finger Foods Review!

If you follow me on instagram, then no doubt in my mind you have already seen these photo's and know I am loving these products. (@ourlittleclan1)

I am loving them so much, I just want to talk to you guys about it.

If you have used the Organix Finger Foods or are with your bubba now, let me know in the comments please!



So, first lets talk RICE CAKES!
I know a lot of articles have popped up about arsenic in rice. Well I say a big poop to that. Everything is fine in moderation and I am not going to hide my child away from that. I ate rice when I was little and I am fine. In moderation is the key.

These are such amazing rice cakes for bubby. She loves them. She has 1 or 2 a day.
I have tried them myself, and they actually taste pretty good!

These are a really good stepping stone for a bubba to learn to chew. The melt away in the mouth quick enough to not choke, but slow enough to promote chewing. This is really what you want with teaching your bubba to eat finger food independently.

These are 7months+ but remember to always take into consideration your childs skills when it comes to eating and always supervise in the event on choking.


And finally, her most favourite. The biscuits. These are 7months+ as well but I had the okay to give her biscuits at 5.5months as she was eating solids at 3.5months old. These were the best thing to use FIRST as a stepping stone to finger foods. Elle Bell had these and then the rice cakes. They have an amazing shape to them, making it easy enough for a little bubby to hold. And they melt away in the moth amazingly, which is why it makes it so great as a first finger food. And well, the sayings on them are just damn cute!

If you are considering moving on from puree's or trying led weening, I would highly recommend the Organix Finger Food's range to anyone as a first stepping stone. They really helped for Elle Bell and now she eats a massive vaiety of finger foods confidently.

Ifnyou have any questions just drop me a comment. Thanks guys for reading. Please use my social media icons on the top  ar to follow all my social media accounts and join in the fun!

Comments

Popular Posts