How I use my planner

Now that the new year is here, and I love planning, I have noticed a lot of "New Year, New Me" posts about planning, and found this the perfect time to show how I plan. 
I am in no way a planning enthusiast, or do it 100% regularly, but when big things are coming up, I plan colourfully. I am a Mum and with the age my kids are at, I dont have abhuge anount going on, but it is very important I make it to my appointments. So here is how I plan.


I have been using www.personal-planner.com planners for over a year now and I love it. Cheap, and customisable.
So on my spread I will have my kids stuff and appointments in the columns, but I find weekly printout planners for my online study and stick them in with washi tape. This keeps it seperate and I can easily see infront of me what needs to be done. I always find these weekly printouts on Pinterest.



I love to use hydrate stickers as well. I will find these free ones on pinterest as well. I am regularly making "to do" lists as well. I love making lists to keep organised and I do it in my planner to actually remember.


And well who doesnt love a little fun, especially on birthdays? I surely do. Up and coming is Bell's first ever Birthday and I just had to pretty that up.

So that is basically how I plan. Simple but colourful and it works for me. I will include down below a video including my planner if you haven't seen it before.

Comments

Popular Posts