Our Next Project

Myself and my partner Adrian feel it is time to introduce you to our next project. Our whole family of 5 will be participating in this, and it will take a lot of work, and effort but be very rewarding and demanding.

Over the years of filming for YouTube I have decided I want to go further in film, but not in what I am doing. I want to film micro-documentaries.

I recently started working at an Aboriginal Corporation, and working with the community I have learnt so much about Aboriginal Culture and Values and want to bring the beauty to everyone's eye the way I know best.. film.

Over the next coming months filming for Our Little Clan I want to expand my knowledge and content skills to be able to marry the two channels together. Around Christmas time I want to publish the first micro-documentary for Our Little Mob | Finding Culture, starting in my home town.

I want to capture the beauty and love of the community but encourage Indigenous Australian's, and highlight issues and history.

Our family plans to take a trip around Australia on a bus we build, filming micro-documentaries as we go, learning more about the culture and keeping our children connected to their heritage.

Being African-American decent, I know that challenge of loosing your story and not knowing who you are, I want my kids to be able to grasp what is left so they always know who they are.

If you would like to donate or help in some way, or even suggestions of someone's achievements who is an Indigenous Australian please follow the link below:


We are looking for sponsorship for numerous things to grow our project, as well as have an Indigogo Campaign to raise money.

Comments

Popular Posts