Crochet Blanket x

So today I started Xander's Crochet Blanket. I have decided to start this colour scheme in the kids room as they now share a room so the pink for Trinity and Blue for Xander with a neutral Grey for the both of them.
I have used a nice blue and a nice grey for Xander's blanket.
Soon I will do some tutorials on YouTube on how to Crochet and also Vlog my progress on my Blanket for Xander.

Progress:



The main reason I have started this is to style the kids bedroom and for warmth in winter.
The kids now share a room to help build their relationship and also to have a bit more control over their behaviour. Their behaviour is starting to get very naughty as they are not coping to well with split parenting. It is taking a toll on them. Since they have been adapting well to sharing a room and having a play room, they are getting rewarded with new things and a whole new bedroom.

Thanks for reading guys!

Comments

Popular Posts