Rafferty's Garden Baby Food

Hey guys and welcome back!
Today I am reviewing a couple of baby food staples in my pantry that I have been using and loving so much for miss Elle Bell. Chances are if you live in Aus you will have used these and loved these but I am still reviewing these as I use some quite differently.


Multigrain Banana & Apricot Cereal (Orange Packet)
This tastes absolutely amazing! It really does. This is upon one of Elle's favorite foods, and she has it for Breakky every morning. I make mine with expressed milk and a bit of formula. I have a low supply and she tends to only have breast at night now, so this is a good way for me to add additional breast milk to her diet. I use this as a way to get Elle Bell used to cereals in the morning, and it is soooooooo yummy! Rafferty's Garden is definitely on the money.

Organic Baby Rice Cereal (Purple Packet)
So most people know what Rice Cereal is, but would think straight away of Farex, especially if you live in Australia. Farex was a cult brand. I had originally brought and used it as Elle's first food. Moral of the story, she hated it. But since she was starting solids very early, it was this or apple. Elle had progressed with her solids really quickly and started to really enjoy her solid food thicker within days of starting. Food was her favorite thing, so I started to thicken with Rice Cereal. When I finished the pack of Farex, I went on a whim and brought Rafferty's Garden. And honestly, I am never, ever going back! Instantly with opening the packet, I noticed a huge difference in colour, texture, quality, smell, taste (yep I try every one of Elle's foods) and the difference was actually remarkable. You do notice how much the Farex Packet has been processed. I was amazed. I now solely use this one, and 99% of the time will find it on special for a hell of a lot cheaper. I only use rice cereal to thicken pre-brought Baby Foods, but I go through this so much. I am happy I brought this.


Lactose Free Rusks Apple & Barley Malt (Orange Packet)
I'm not 100% sure if I have spoken about this before or not, but missy moo is lactose intolerant. At 5 months old, the poor girl was chew chew chewing away at everything, I decided to by the rusks. It would help with her gums and start off the chewing action for foods. She wasn't fully keen on the flavour of this much, but still went through the whole pack in two weeks. They are wrapped in pairs so it's quite easy to chuck into the nappy bag, they worked but the flavour wasn't too great and she wasn't hugely keen on them. Had a bit of a chomp and threw them.

Banana Milk Teething Rusks (Blue Packet)
Despite being lactose intolerant, I bit the bullet and brought the milk rusks. It doesn't bother her much in small doses, and these ones, she loves the flavour and gets half way down a rusk, even more. Elle really likes these. They are also wrapped in pairs.

Both packets are rusks are really good for teething and are at a really good price. They both fit into a boon gnaw, which is a life saver, and has helped me in the bridging process of moving onto whole pieces of food for Elle.


Comments

Popular Posts