Hippo Blue Iron On Clothing Labels xx



If you follow me on Instagram, then you may already be familiar with the image above.

Recently, I purchased a set of iron on labels from Hippo Blue for miss Trinity's School Uniform.
I decided to go with Hippo Blue as they were on the cheaper side, an Australian Company, and also very cute labels.

I decided to go with the pink and blue colour scheme.

Price:
All up I paid $20.50, as they were on sale. This is for 96 iron on labels. I found this to be a really good price for the amount and design behind the labels.

Website Layout for Ordering:
The website was very easy to configure. I navigated it very easily and ordering what I wanted and the design was very simple. I was very happy with the ordering process.

Postage:
The postage was very quick.
I am very very happy with the time it took to make my labels. I live in a Rural/COuntry town. I ordered my product on the 29th of last month, and they arrived on the 7th of this month (August). Very fast in my opinion!

Quality:
I have ironed these onto all of her school uniform which are a mixture of wool items and cotton items.
The quality of these iron on labels is really good. The colours stayed true, and the font did not fade after ironing. I am very impressed with the product.

Overall, I am very happy with my Hippo Blue Items!
Once again thank you all for reading ♥

Disclaimer:
I have not been sponsoured in any means for this blog post.
I brought the product using my own money despite the fact I am an affiliate for the company.
The company was not aware this blog post was being written at anytime before I have posted it up.

You can purchase the Iron On Labels HERE:
http://www.hippoblue.com.au/all-clothing-labels/small-iron-on-clothing-labels-1.html

Comments

Popular Posts