Slow Cooker Recipe Journal Introduction ♥

As my time is filled with more and more each day, and energy is getting lower and lower, I have decided to resort to making Slow Cooked meals.

I have been looking for slow cooked meals that still give my family the nutrition they need.
I have searched and searched the internet high and low and found some really good recipes.

Which is whyy my Slow Cooker Recipe Journal will be beginning.

I will state the entire cost for the meal, how many serves it has made (two generous serves and two children sized serves of course) etc.
And how I feel about it.

I will also be chucking in some family favorites, and some of my own recipes into this.
Although the family favorites I post may have our family secret ingredients 'missing' as well, they are secret ;)

So I hope everyone enjoys this journey with me! I know I will!

Comments

Popular Posts