My Top Handmade Picks For December 2014! ♥

If you know me well, I support handmade, and Aussie Made!
So here are my top handmade picks for December 2014 for that special little bubba in your life!
All handmade and made right here in Australia!


Teddy&I Metallic Bronze Leather Baby Shoes ♥ $17.50 AUD
(Top Left)

I have had a HUGE obsession with baby shoes. I do not know why.
The range over at Teddy&I have really been catching my eye. Especially the Leather ones.
They are so much better priced compared to a lot of other sellers which can be $35+

Indi & Frey Silicone Teething Necklace ♥ $17 AUD
(Top Right)

Silicone Teething Necklaces are so popular at the moment, and much better for little ones to chew on. I have really had my eye on the Indi & Frey Teething Necklaces. They are Fashionable yet still so practical for baby!

Love from Annie Wooden Baby Teether Yellow Ducks ♥ $10 AUD
(Bottom Left)

If your not into the Teething Necklaces, or love both, these little teethers are great!
Love from Annie have such a beautiful line. I prefer these to plastic teethers.


Love from Annie Fox Rattle ♥ $12 AUD 
(Bottom Right)

Baby rattles. Don't get me started!
I adore them, and when I seen this beautiful one, I almost died!
Anything Foxes and Deer's I love.



Peg and Charlie Lime and Aqua Chevron Dribble Bib ♥ $6.50 AUD
(Top Left)

Dribble bibs are so stylish for baby. I have especially fallen in love with this Lime and Aqua Chevron Dribble Bib from Peg and Charlie.


Kabooble Designs Cherry Bow Headbands ♥ $6 AUD 
(Top Right)

Since finding out we will be welcoming a little girl into the world in Feb 2015, I have been looking at bows after bows. These bows will go with almost everything, and are so gorgeous!


Little Poppet Dotty Blue With Chocolate Minky Stroller Blanket ♥ $40 AUD 
(Bottom Left)

WHat can I say? This blanket is simply gorgeous!
I have no other words...


Akanbou Sleepy Monkey 6-12 Month Long Sleeve Onesie ♥ $15 AUD 

This would be awesome as a gift to someone who doesn't know the gender of their bubba.
Or well if they do. It works for a boy and a girl!
Monkeys make everything feel so cheeky.. I love anything to do with Monkeys!

Comments

Popular Posts