The Christmas Tag ♥

I love Christmas.
It is the one time of the year you really get to sit back, not worry about anything and spend time with family.

So lets start on the Christmas tag.

1. What is/are your favorite Christmas Movies?

My all time fave Christmas movie is The Grinch. Such a classic, and Adrian, myself and the kids really enjoy watching this every Christmas Eve.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

We always open our presents Christmas Day. It's tradition. Opening presents on Christmas Day is always better spent with the kids, it's a precious moment spent with family. The whole point of Christmas is to spend time with family, so we stick to the tradition of Christmas Day.

3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?

Yep, I sure do!
When I still lived with my parents, we would make the most of the time Dad was actually home.
My Dad is a paid fire fighter so each alternate Christmas he may not be home.
It really didn't bother me at all. So every Christmas Eve, we would get out the old records and Christmas songs. My parents would have a few drinks, and in general, old records + drunken Mum and Dad = very very funny moments.

4. Favorite Festive Food?

Each year, my parents rotate between roast year, seafood year, and BBQ year.
My favorite was seafood year because we get HUGE Crayfish and lots of prawns.
That is honestly my favorite Christmas food. A big beautiful yummy Crayfish.




5. Favorite Christmas Gift?

When I was little, I loved getting water pistols etc. as our Christmas was always hot. My brother and I used to always run around Christmas arvo spraying each other with water pistols and water bombing each other. If Dad was still home for the afternoon we would make a water slides on the ground, cover them in detergent and go sliding.

6. Favorite Christmas Scent?

To be truly honest I do not have one at all. Unless you can count the smell of pine needles as a Christmas scent? Apart from that I don't like cinnamon and ginger scents which are majority of Christmas Scents.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve Traditions?

No not really. Our only Christmas Eve Tradition is spending time together.

8. What tops your tree?

The top of our tree is always a star.




9. As a kid, what was the one present you always asked for but never received?

I honestly do not remember. I do remember asking for an iPhone as a teenager but never received one!

10. What is you favorite Christmas song?

I love Jingle Bells and Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer.
Very typical songs to choose, but everyone knows the lyrics, the kids are adorable when they sing it. Those two are what makes Christmas so precious.

11. What is the best part of Christmas for you?

Spending time with family.
That is my most cherished memories.
Even now I appreciate the time spent with my family over what I received.
Now that I have Trinity, Xander and Elle Christmas memories are so much more worth it.
Shopping for them, wrapping their presents, seeing their smiling faces when they see their presents, and even seeing their faces of love and joy as they share generosity with others.

So that is all for my Christmas TAG!
If you do this questionnaire as well, feel free to leave a link below so I can read yours as well.
Have a good Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts