Bubs Organic Baby Porridge

So today, I was out doing my normal Tuesday shopping and at my local Aldi store I came across this gem of a baby porridge. I was on the hunt for a new porridge for Bell that was tasty wnough to eat on its own but not too powerful in flavour that you cant add fresh fruit in.

So I decided to give the bubs one a go more so because of the packaging. Yep I was drawn in by the packaging. It was just different... But different in a cool way. And well, the packaging is AWESOME! No more spoons to get the porridge out, because well who measures it anyways? I dont... and it was a sinch to get out.

So I will admit the taste wasnt great to me in regards to amount of flavour, but bell ate it with no added fruit and loves it, and it still went down a treat with some banana pieces added for extra flavour.

This product was definately a thumbs up from me 😊

Comments

Popular Posts